Your website is your business, and your keyword research should result in a site structure that is a clear reflection of your business model.
When you run a marketing campaign offline, you are looking to advertise to a targeted audience. This maximises your chance of converting your prospects to sales. The same principles apply to search engine optimisation. You should only rank for keywords that are likely to convert into enquiries or sales.
Traditional keyword research will just leave you with a massive pile of keywords, and no idea what to do with them, or how they relate. Orange Line will climb to the top of your market to formulate the overall theme for your website, and then identify all keywords related to your market.
By understanding your unique business model, we’ll identify the main keyword theme of your website – the broadest, most competitive term in your market. From there, we’ll identify the most profitable and relevant keywords for you to target based on:
- Relationship to your main keyword theme.
Orange Line uses advanced keyword techniques including latent semantic indexing, and compiles the most profitable keywords from a variety of sources.
Here’s what you’ll receive in this report:
- Your main keyword theme, and a list of the most profitable keywords relevant to your market.
- A larger list of relevant keywords for you to use in a pay-per-click advertising campaign – test to see which ones convert into sales
- The yearly dollar value of each of the keywords in your market (i.e. how much it is worth to rank in the number one spot for each keyword)
- The gaps in your current online marketing strategy.